What we do
The Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (PFRA) works with councils to manage street and doorstep ‘face-to-face’ (F2F) fundraising.
We are the self-regulatory membership body for charities and agencies carrying out street and doorstep Direct Debit fundraising.
We work with councils to set up co-regulatory voluntary agreements. Click on the following links to see how PFRA can help your local authority.
News and Information
If you have a complaint
Councils wishing to report a breach of their Site Management Agreement should contact the PFRA on 020 7401 8452.
Complaints from members of the public should be addressed directly to the charity or to the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB).
PFRA on Twitter
- NPC: Fundraising methods do not affect trust in charities civilsociety.co.uk/fundraising/ne…
- Do you want to make your mark as a fundraiser? Join @mssocietyuk as they embark on an incredible journey bit.ly/1xNtotW #charityjob
- PFRA Australia is ready for members. Work in F2F fundraising in Australia either with a charity or agency? Want more info? Get in touch.
- Australia's PFRA is getting ready for first ever AGM on 12 Feb. Congratulations to @PaulTavatgis and all the team. http://t.co/iOxft0SlyQ
- Charity Commission rejects two complaints about the RSPB | Third Sector thirdsector.co.uk/article/1329925