What we do
PFRA works with councils to control street ‘face-to-face’ (F2F) fundraising
The Public Fundraising Regulatory Association is the self-regulatory body for street and doorstep Direct Debit fundraising. We work with councils to set up co-regulatory voluntary agreements. Click on the following links to see how PFRA can help you.
- What is face-to-face fundraising
- How our co-regulatory agreements work
- How we monitor and enforce best practice
- List of councils and town centres we have agreements with
- List of our member charities and agencies
- Meet our regulatory partners
- How we help regulate doorstep fundraising
News and Information
If you have a complaint
Council's wishing to report a breach of professional standards or a breach of a fundraising agreement (SMA) should contact the PFRA on 020 7401 8452
Complaints from members of the public should be addressed directly to the charity or to the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB).
PFRA on Twitter
- Shortlist announced for Insight in Fundraising Awards 2014 fundraising.co.uk/2014/04/14/sho…
- Charities need to hand over their message to their community gu.com/p/3zac9/tw via @guardian
- @NorthfieldBID Contact us on pfra.org.uk/need_an_sma and we can start helping you at no cost.
- @NorthfieldBID Hi, we have successful Site Management Agreements with a number of BIDS - @welovetheangel @BathBid @CityCentralBID @CityCo